Thankful For Two Months

This Thanksgiving Day (tomorrow for those in the U.S.), I'm thankful to be
two months smoke-free again. Although I have been smoke free more than 8
months this year, a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset. I
believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, and that's
what really counts for me.

---
Wayne Baker
Smoke Free: 2m 0:27
Not Smoked: 1,769
$ Better Spent: $406.87

  • Re: Thankful For Two Months
    ...  Although I have been smoke free more than 8 ... a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset. ... believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Thankful For Two Months
    ... Although I have been smoke free ... more than 8 months this year, a major slip is a major slip and the ... I believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 ... Thank you Sue. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Thankful For Two Months
    ...  Although I have been smoke free more than 8 ... a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset. ... believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, ... I haven't spent £1,627.83 on 7642 stinkarettes. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Thankful For Two Months
    ... Instead of taking 12 puffs of smoke, Wayne Baker spoketh upon us: ... Although I have been smoke free more than 8 ... a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset. ... believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Thankful For Two Months
    ... Nice growing meter:) ...  Although I have been smoke free more than 8 ... a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset. ... believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)