Re: Ping Gracenote
- From: FlatIronMike <flatironmikenyc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:02:48 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 23, 1:00 am, Gracenote <Augustagl...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Quitting smoking is like learning to drive, some things you
can be told and some just come through experience. A year from now IExcellent way to put it, Annette. I find the longer I get into my
will know even more than I do now.
quit, the mellower it is and the more I feel blessed I decided to
finally take care of ME!
Two years, nine months, one week, six days, 32 minutes and 53 seconds.
20340 cigarettes not smoked, saving $6,102.13. Life saved: 10 weeks,
15 hours, 0 minutes.
- Prev by Date: Re: can't freaking believe it's real!
- Next by Date: Re: Pipe Tobacco & Taxes
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Gracenote
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Gracenote