Re: 19 days

On Nov 22, 7:47 am, PolarBear <carme...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I figured since I haven't smoked for 19 days I might as well make it
20 days.

today is Sunday and I feel soooo tiered, I just got 5 hours sleep and
woke up and felt like I had a smoke party last nigth.... my room
smelled of smoke, my cloth smelled of smoke and I felt bad and guilty
and figured so now that I started smoking lets have another one, but I
didn't find any ciggarettes anywhere, or traces off, and it was than
that I realized I didn't smoke at all. hhhmm -- weird can a  dream
feel so real, that you wake up and you actually believe it happened?

I am off to a Sunday nap, before I do homework.

I wish you all a smoke free and enjoyable Sunday.

HappyPolarBear

(((Carmen))))

  • Re: Help...PLEASE
    ... Cuddle with your dog. ... But for tonight, if you think you may drink or smoke, just go to sleep. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Friday Morning Smoke
    ... Getting the wife and kids ready for an afternoon picnic/playdate, ... house for the afternoon so I can sleep :-) Bed time in T minus 1 hour. ... My smoke this morning was Anniversary Kake in a no name bent rhodesian. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Sleepless
    ... annoyed for a couple hours I figured that there is no sleep police out ... Great job on not smoking Erin! ... :> midnight, wide awake, too restless to even lie in bed. ... :> a smoke or two. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: AM pipe, 10/26/06
    ... typing a bunch of misspellings since I am getting quite a buzz from the ... I don't know if I could smoke this on a regular basis, ... school soon and I don't want to leave my chair or my pipe. ... Yes, I did sleep well, for a change. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)