Re: 19 days

PolarBear <carmensk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:a8a0f609-d277-42a5-a5c6-
e0b5ce9bec72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I figured since I haven't smoked for 19 days I might as well make it
20 days.

today is Sunday and I feel soooo tiered, I just got 5 hours sleep and
woke up and felt like I had a smoke party last nigth.... my room
smelled of smoke, my cloth smelled of smoke and I felt bad and guilty
and figured so now that I started smoking lets have another one, but I
didn't find any ciggarettes anywhere, or traces off, and it was than
that I realized I didn't smoke at all. hhhmm -- weird can a dream
feel so real, that you wake up and you actually believe it happened?

I am off to a Sunday nap, before I do homework.

I wish you all a smoke free and enjoyable Sunday.

HappyPolarBear

You're doing great Carmen :-)

---
Wayne Baker
Smoke Free: 1m 4w 9:03
Not Smoked: 1,699
$ Better Spent: $390.77

  • Re: 8 years today
    ... forgotten all of the emotions involved in quitting smoking. ... But here I am. 8 years down the road and still truly quit and ... whatever it took to get smoke free. ... Being smoke free means you don't ever have to ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Illinois closer to Smoke Free
    ... will just smoke anywhere. ... They had quit and decided that the entire world should be ... While I recognise the dangers and risks in smoking and I have chosen ... not get into the smoke free areas. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Antivert: Dvora - tick
    ... smoke should have the right to a smoke free place to eat or drink. ... The best thing that ever happened to airlines was a no smoking policy. ... Tick <bury my heart at Wounded Knee and the rest of me next to Patrick ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Antivert: Dvora - tick
    ... smoke should have the right to a smoke free place to eat or drink. ... The best thing that ever happened to airlines was a no smoking policy. ... Tick <bury my heart at Wounded Knee and the rest of me next to Patrick ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: 19 days
    ... woke up and felt like I had a smoke party last nigth.... ... that you wake up and you actually believe it happened? ... I'm sorry you didn't get more sleep last ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)