Re: 19 days
- From: SteveS <inyourh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:05:15 -0500
Congrats and good for you. It's only a dream and you don't need to smoke over anything.
I figured since I haven't smoked for 19 days I might as well make it.
today is Sunday and I feel soooo tiered, I just got 5 hours sleep and
woke up and felt like I had a smoke party last nigth.... my room
smelled of smoke, my cloth smelled of smoke and I felt bad and guilty
and figured so now that I started smoking lets have another one, but I
didn't find any ciggarettes anywhere, or traces off, and it was than
that I realized I didn't smoke at all. hhhmm -- weird can a dream
feel so real, that you wake up and you actually believe it happened?
I am off to a Sunday nap, before I do homework.
I wish you all a smoke free and enjoyable Sunday.
- 19 days
- From: PolarBear
- 19 days
- Prev by Date: Re: Significant Milestone
- Next by Date: Re: Significant Milestone
- Previous by thread: Re: 19 days
- Next by thread: Re: 19 days