Re: It's a start...
- From: Sue <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:29:07 -0800
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 05:35:27 -0800 (PST), PolarBear
On Nov 16, 5:20 am, AZ <jetfly...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The best day to quit is any day that ends with a "Y"
No more cheating. You're only cheating your lungs. Like you said, put
it behind you and move on
Let's see that meter grow.
You can do it. Good luck
On Nov 16, 3:03 am, em <turco.m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not going to claim FWD because I cheated over the w/e. I'm going
to put that behind me and move on.
I need to get off these toy cigs. Will probably switch to the patch
I should have set my quit date for a week from this coming Friday.
That is, after all, the best day of the year for cold turkey.- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
sorry to hear about your slip.
but why cold turkey??
That was an USAian joke. Our Thanksgiving is Thursday the 26th so
Friday is a good day for cold (leftover) turkey. :o)
- Prev by Date: Re: It's a start...
- Next by Date: Hubby decided to quit with me
- Previous by thread: Re: It's a start...
- Next by thread: Re: It's a start...