Re: thanks and good night AS3

On Nov 12, 11:35 pm, PolarBear <carme...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
it was a rough day, from bad to worse. -- hhhmmm maybe not that bad,
it could have been worse, I could have ended up smoking....

the guys for the project simply forgot that we were supposed to meet.
I did all the work and send it to them asking for some feed back
before I send it off to the teacher. Well it was due midnight, so I
had no choice but finished on my own and send it off without feed
back. :(

but to make things even worse I got a whole lecture from hubby how I
need to sleep and why I want to have high marks.... dammit  what is
wrong with that???? what is wrong with being good at school? but I
think he had a rough day too and just used me as a target to let his
frustration out  --- so that pissed me off even more.

but on the end its all good. all homework is done, I studied for a
test, and I survived the day without smoking. I refuse to fall down. I
will be able to stay quit as long as I don't fall down.

thanks you AS3 for being there.

HappyPolarBear

There you go...
This one done.
Give thanks.
Get up in the morinng, ask for help, and do it again.

  • Re: thanks and good night AS3
    ... what is wrong with being good at school? ... think he had a rough day too and just used me as a target to let his ... all homework is done, I studied for a ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: thanks and good night AS3
    ... what is wrong with being good at school? ... think he had a rough day too and just used me as a target to let his ... all homework is done, I studied for a ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: thanks and good night AS3
    ... what is wrong with being good at school? ... think he had a rough day too and just used me as a target to let his ... all homework is done, I studied for a ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: thanks and good night AS3
    ... what is wrong with being good at school? ... think he had a rough day too and just used me as a target to let his ... frustration out --- so that pissed me off even more. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: nbc Kudos to Hamas nbc
    ... Gaza City - The United Nations has reversed its stance on one of the most contentious and bloody incidents of the recent Israel Defense Forces operation in Gaza, saying that an IDF mortar strike that killed 43 people on January 6 did not hit one of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency schools after all. ... It seems that the UN has been under pressure to put the record straight after doubts arose that the school had actually been targeted. ... Those 45 people killed WERE civilians, and Israel's ever-changing versions of the events cannot erase that fact that civilians were targeted. ... As for your final statement---that civilians were targeted, the whole point is that if a mortar fell in an area where there was no target, then civilians WEREN'T targeted. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)