Re: How long until you feel normal again?

Kathleen wrote:
Someone, who has over a year on the meter, asked me how long until you feel normal again.

I didn't have time to properly respond.
I want to know how you all would answer that question.
What a great thread it would make.

With hope and heart,
Kathleen

Normal? You mean, like you did when you were smoking? The answer to that is never. How long until you can leave the grocery with a smile on your face? Three months. How long until you can shrug off the major triggers? Six months. How long until you are really, really happy that smoking is not an option? At least a year. The good news is that, in retrospect, the struggle seems fleetingly short, and the rewards keep on coming.

We don't ever have to smoke again. How very cool is that??

Hugs,

Maude
.