Re: PING ****** JACKS ******

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:37:11 -0700 (PDT), Lizzy
<dizcovrit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm going to Colorado, I know, I'm crazy. It's 90 degrees here and
snowstorm in Denver.

I will kiss a buffalo for you and maybe a moose also.

Kiss the cows for me.
Love Lizzy

Hope you have a great time. Don't slip and fall!!
Sue

  • Re: PING ****** JACKS ******
    ... I will kiss a buffalo for you and maybe a moose also. ... Kiss the cows for me. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • OT: Hey Jacks !!!
    ... I kissed a buffalo and I liked it;-) - next on my list is a moose or ... Kiss the cows for me! ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: PING ****** JACKS ******
    ... I will kiss a buffalo for you and maybe a moose also. ... Kiss the cows for me. ... It should stop snowing this afternoon. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • PING ****** JACKS ******
    ... snowstorm in Denver. ... I will kiss a buffalo for you and maybe a moose also. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Kissamoose Parti!
    ... Even though we iz Reform Jewish kittehs, we would like to celebrate Kissamoose. ... we would kiss a moose but we don't think it would be furry friendly. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)