Re: OT - Thank you

On Oct 17, 9:12 pm, Sue <sebr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One year ago tonight I came here and told you all that I was alone,
frightened and exhausted.  It was the first day of a 2 1/2 week vigil
that ended in the death of my beloved Bob.  I just want to thank you
all for the support, comfort, warmth and strength that I received
here.  You helped me every day through that ordeal and I will never
forget your kindness.  To those of you who are new here you may have
noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues.  The quit
support binds us together and extends to so much else.  I sincerely
hope that some day I will have the honor of meeting you in person.
Thanks so much and (((((everyone)))).
Sue

I can't believe it's been a year already.
Bless you.

  • Re: OT - Thank you
    ... It was the first day of a 2 1/2 week vigil ... that ended in the death of my beloved Bob. ... noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT - Thank you
    ... that ended in the death of my beloved Bob. ... noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues. ... Whew that was a rough time, but you showed such strength it was ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT - Thank you
    ... that ended in the death of my beloved Bob. ... noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues. ... Kindness & Love. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT - Thank you
    ... It was the first day of a 2 1/2 week vigil ... that ended in the death of my beloved Bob. ... noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT - Thank you
    ... "Sue" schreef in bericht ... ... It was the first day of a 2 1/2 week vigil ... that ended in the death of my beloved Bob. ... noticed that support goes well beyond the smoking issues. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)