Re: Are most smokers mentally ill?

On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, PearceKilgour <pearce.kilg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to see a definition or proof of what is 'mentally healthy'.
As far as I remember on definitions on sanity, there is only a general
consensus of what everyone agrees what being sane is. Think there are
too many degrees and situations to argue about.

My two cents, that's all, take 'em or leave them,

I'm still here, avoiding the men with the big butterfly nets running
away to the soundtrack of Benny Hill,
Pearce

I have been quit for 2 Years, 2 Months, 3 Days, 3 hours, 21 minutes
and 55 seconds (795 days). I have saved $4,580.00 by not smoking 9,541
cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Days, 3 hours and 5 minutes of my
life. My Quit Date: 8/6/2007 9:20 AM

*tags the toe on this subject*

  • Re: Gross National Happiness
    ... You're postulating a different model for sanity. ... Sane comes from the Latin word for healthy. ... The radicals said there were several ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: Why Equipment is only half the story
    ... discovery that I am also sane. ... I can prove my sanity because ... I have a legal document to refer to which declares me sane. ... Whenever I begin to interact with "smart" people, I end up on the wrong end ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: Mentally Disabled Council
    ... > I was going to post this as a separate post. ... > and if you can answer those questions then you are considered sane. ... > I have always wondered why they consider sanity ... Listening to the views of others and having those opinions enforced ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: I noticed FIOS has almost reached my house.
    ... She still thinks I quit the my job to despite people or whatever ... Sanity is overrated. ... I gave up assuming I'm sane by most people's standards years ago. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: unicyclist haters
    ... Sanity and normality are two different things. ... dissidents were sometimes locked up as insane. ... In London a few months ago, two "sane" adults tortured a child horribly ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)