Re: Are most smokers mentally ill?

On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, PearceKilgour <pearce.kilg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to see a definition or proof of what is 'mentally healthy'.
As far as I remember on definitions on sanity, there is only a general
consensus of what everyone agrees what being sane is. Think there are
too many degrees and situations to argue about.

My two cents, that's all, take 'em or leave them,

I'm still here, avoiding the men with the big butterfly nets running
away to the soundtrack of Benny Hill,
Pearce

I have been quit for 2 Years, 2 Months, 3 Days, 3 hours, 21 minutes
and 55 seconds (795 days). I have saved $4,580.00 by not smoking 9,541
cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Days, 3 hours and 5 minutes of my
life. My Quit Date: 8/6/2007 9:20 AM

*tags the toe on this subject*
.