My resolve..

Hi people!

My weekends are lonely since I split up with my ex.. The kids are at
their dad's over the weekends and it feels empty. 2 years + and I can
still hear my addiction calling. Tempting to fill the emptyness inside
me with a comforting smoke.. I know it's idiotic to even think I'd
break my quit but this emptyness feels so aweful..

Smoking is not the answer, it is not going to fill the gap. Tomorrow
evening they will be back home again, making me wish they went to
their dad's again already.. Then there will be emptyness again. But it
will pass.. At some point I will get used to this. If I smoke, I'll
still feel empty. And the anxiousness and panics will return. I'll be
poor, so poor I could barely feed and clothe my children. And, once
I'll get used to this new life, I would still be smoking.

I can tell myself this thousands of times. I need it out of my system!

Inky,

Free since 22/06/07. No nicotine for 2 years, 3 months, 1 week, 4
days, 14 hours, 21 minutes and 24 seconds. That's 25037 stinkers not
smoked, saving € 2.654,02. Reclaiming 12 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, 25
minutes.
.