Re: Just For Today....
- From: FlatIronMike <FlatironMikeNYC@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
Glad to see you are on Day 2, Becky. Just remember in your morning
meditations [ponderings whatever you wanna call them] to bless
yourself for being Smober Today and then go on with your life.
Sickerettes will always be sold somewhere but that does not mean you
have to buy or suck on them. Do you have your list of reasons why you
are wanting to get smober? Read them daily until they have really
sunk inside your noodle and then write up another list.
Two years, five months, six days, 16 hours, 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
17753 cigarettes not smoked, saving $5,325.76. Life saved: 8 weeks, 5
days, 15 hours, 25 minutes.
- Prev by Date: Re: The importance of celebrating
- Next by Date: Re: UPDATE -- Re: I'm back to quit AGAIN
- Previous by thread: Re: Just For Today....
- Next by thread: Re: Just For Today....