Re: One whole year!!

It was quite an adventure, Sue. One of the fondest memories was of a
gal pal & me hiking through the Vienna Woods [Wienerwald] to
Heiligenkreuz Abbey on weekend. Our Art Teacher had recommended it
and said if we told them that we were pilgrims they would put us up.
The walk was amazing and the Abbey really interesting. But after a
20km hike on Saturday, we took the bus back on Sunday.

FlatironMike
wandering pilgrim
Two years, five months, six days, 34 minutes and 20 seconds. 17720
cigarettes not smoked, saving $5,321.89. Life saved: 8 weeks, 5 days,
12 hours, 40 minutes.
.