Re: YYYYYYYou're kidding!

Ty Lizzie!!
Hugs,
Kathleen

"Lizzie" <morningarden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:h1bk3o$gd1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are definitely a fantastic role model! Thank you for quitting and congratulations!

All the best,
Liz
4YYYY+
"Kathleen" <lovebirds1201@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:79r6d6F1s974nU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a wicked awesome journey it's been with some of the most wonderful people on earth!
A special hello to my fellow Junqui's and my quit brother Kevin, whom I love and adore -

It's been so long that it's hard to remember that once I used to be held back by that ball and chain...
yet it seems like just yesterday that I was ranting and crying and ...
well I *am* still quite emotional at times...
I feel like quitting helped me learn who I *really* am inside, and through it I learned a lot about myself. Like how to speak up when I needed to, how to calm myself down, what little things in my life make me feel good, how to nurture those good things in my life, on and on...

It has been Seven wicked short years, 0 wicked cool minutes and 2 wicked awesome seconds since I smoked, by the grace of God, much to my total astonishment and dismay. I have mentally mutilated 51140 stinky, wicked nasty, health destroying, joy stealing, death expediators, saving $8,949.50 to spend frivolously on music related items to fill my home with song - to the glory of God! Life saved to be spent dancing and singing at the top of my lungs: 25 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes.

With hope and heart, and a bit o' dancing!
Kathleen

.