Re: Houston get together!

Kathleen! I always love to see a smober gathering of AS3ers! From my
experiences here in NY setting up dinners I learned you simply need to
set a day and location and post it. The folk who can make it will
show up and you get to gossip about the rest of us! <gasp>. Great
motivator in showing up, eh? <wink>

So, I do look forward to reading of your plan and by all means do take
pictures as Jef. loves to add to the AS3 gathering page and I think
Houston's been missed so far!

FlatironMike
Two years, one month, one week, 10 hours, 8 minutes and 6 seconds.
15328 cigarettes not smoked, saving $4,598.53. Life saved: 7 weeks, 4
days, 5 hours, 20 minutes.
.