Re: The flu

Instead of taking 21 puffs of smoke, Jef. spoketh upon us:

Hey-- you work in a HOSPITAL, fer chrissakes. How hard can it be to grab a
cap, a mask, a gown, and some rubber gloves?

Hmmm. Those might come handy once my diaper changing training
commences. That baby will only eat lavender & chamomile, I tell you!

--
Tihomir 1Y7M, Knin, HR 44°N 16°E
http://www.quitbuddies.org

Quote 719 of 9199:
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
- Maurice Setter

  • Re: The second coming of Billy Wheeze?
    ... didgerman wrote: ... Hmmm, we shouldn't need him by now, but it would be good to have him ... around some of the younger wingers for a bit. ... Handy from the bench..... ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: The second coming of Billy Whizz?