Re: Going after my 3rd quit
- From: "Taterbug" <taterbug66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:35:25 -0800
"geobehra" <geobehra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:06558389-4e70-4d5e-967e-898d2cfc41a8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Nov 24, 1:49 pm, "Taterbug" <taterbu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, i have set my meter I will quit smoking in 10 hours, 13 minutes and 32
seconds. Or a hour or 2 sooner when they are all gone. Pray for me. I'm
spending 3 days at my Mom and Dads over Thanksgiving and, i HAVE to quit
before i go their. Its a good get away from my normal sourroundings where
temptation is LOW. Thats all i'm going to say for now.
I will be posting often and showing up in as3chat.com, i do have the website
right dont I. Please let me know if i do.
Thank you in advance
Thanks so much for your sharing. My quit is December 2nd. And yes you
are in my prayers!
Stay in touch no matter what! The BEST for you!
you will be in my prayers too. I will look forward to reading your posts.
All the Best to you
- Prev by Date: Re: Weight gain. Frustration.
- Next by Date: Re: anyone familiar with this....?
- Previous by thread: Re: Going after my 3rd quit
- Next by thread: Re: Going after my 3rd quit