Re: OT: Today in History - 23 November 2008
- From: Lizzy <dizcovrit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:18:34 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 23, 11:34 am, Sue <sebr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:22:49 -0800 (PST), readandpost
yes, there is hope..............................YES WE CAN! (make it)
the market will recover and we will be fine.
hang in there everyone.
and it only took 25 years last time.
your post reminded me that yesterday, was the anniversary of the
assasination of pres. john f. kennedy....................
i remember EXACTLY where i was when i heard the news!
Of course. In the laundry room of the girls' residence in which I was
living in college.
Sue - older than rosie
i was in high school biology class and my girlfriend screamed it out
to all of us.................she was secretly listening to her
transitor in class!
yes, i said transitor.
rosie- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
I was sitting on the throne, when I heard my father say OMG! When I
came in the livingroom where he was watching the news on our 12" black/
white TV he was crying, I sat down next to him and cried with him. We
both thought there will be another world war. He had already fought
in 2 wars by then (Austria/Italy and WWI) lucky him he was too old
Older then Rosie and Sue
- Prev by Date: Re: o-t= Suicide online
- Next by Date: Re: Hungry, creative, cookin' AS3ers . . .
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Today in History - 23 November 2008
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Today in History - 23 November 2008