I'm bored

And I miss my boyfriend. And he is 2100 miles away. Long distance
SUCKS!! AGH!!!!!!
I know a couple people here were dating long distance until they got
together. Help! I need words of encouragement. Thanks.
Still not smoking though.

Suzie.
Ten months, two weeks, 5 hours, 14 minutes and 13 seconds. 6384
cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,372.46. Life saved: 3 weeks, 1 day, 4
hours, 0 minutes.

  • Re: Rating cell phone calls [telecom]
    ... regardless of time, out to 15 miles, they're still a 'local' call, ... distance-related charge scheme, but the distance is taken from the point ... we had another change in local calling rates. ... I have a vague recollection of when pay phone rates were raised from 25 ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Rating cell phone calls [telecom]
    ... of time, out to 15 miles, they're still a 'local' call, but you _are_ billed ... distance-related charge scheme, but the distance is taken from the point ... There is/was a fourth band 'D', ... were merged into an untimed calling area for residential, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Rating cell phone calls [telecom]
    ... of time, out to 15 miles, they're still a 'local' call, but you _are_ billed ... choices among measured service with units, a pre-paid local calling area ... and distance rated) or a larger pre-paid local calling area with calls ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: VMS support but Iget this error
    ... This should give us a screenfull of GC and distance information fror ... all the AM radio stations within about 100 miles from WGN. ... MB input file and write the keys to an output file for study on my 2 GHz ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: OOTT://In case it is important to you.
    ... I set a Personal Record for running distance I've been trying ... Hey, what did you hit. ... I did run my first marathon this year at 62, didn't do so hot, ... I ran 10 miles yesterday. ...
    (rec.woodworking)