Re: Hi everyone

On Oct 10, 7:58 am, SilentNight <M.Better...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've missed you all.
Sorry Ive been away so long.
Thanks you all for your thoughts - I think of you guys as well.

I will check in when I can - it wont be often.

There's a LOT of people that are in bad shape due to this economy - I
feel for them.

There's a reason for this - I just dont know what that reason is yet.

p.s. Ive started Painting again, Ive painted a portrait of Elvis and
displayed it where I go singing. I have aquired a possible portrait
job for a woman and her husband, and also there was mention of the
Legion wanting a Mural painted on the outside of their facility.

fingers crossed.
I'm gonna try to photograph the painting and somehow post it.

Love you all.
Steve (SilentNight)

p.p.s.  I'm Still quit. I am coming up on 1 year and Four Months.

Steve, your writing always puts things in perspective for me. If you
can stay quit anyone can. You are such an inspiration! Stephanie
.