Re: Hi everyone

On Oct 10, 7:58 am, SilentNight <M.Better...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've missed you all.
Sorry Ive been away so long.
Thanks you all for your thoughts - I think of you guys as well.

I will check in when I can - it wont be often.

There's a LOT of people that are in bad shape due to this economy - I
feel for them.

There's a reason for this - I just dont know what that reason is yet.

p.s. Ive started Painting again, Ive painted a portrait of Elvis and
displayed it where I go singing. I have aquired a possible portrait
job for a woman and her husband, and also there was mention of the
Legion wanting a Mural painted on the outside of their facility.

fingers crossed.
I'm gonna try to photograph the painting and somehow post it.

Love you all.
Steve (SilentNight)

p.p.s.  I'm Still quit. I am coming up on 1 year and Four Months.

Steve, your writing always puts things in perspective for me. If you
can stay quit anyone can. You are such an inspiration! Stephanie

  • Re: Hi everyone
    ... It is good to hear from, Steve. ... There's a reason for this - I just dont know what that reason is yet. ... I have aquired a possible portrait ... I'm gonna try to photograph the painting and somehow post it. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Hi everyone
    ... displayed it where I go singing. ... I have aquired a possible portrait ... I'm gonna try to photograph the painting and somehow post it. ... Take care, Steve. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: German experts crack Mona Lisa smile - Now experts at the Heidelberg University library say
    ... Leonardo da Vinci's famous portrait. ... confirm once and for all that Lisa del Giocondo was indeed the model ... Art experts, who have already dated the painting to this time, say the ...
    (soc.culture.china)
    ... Steve & Sarah and Sarah & Steve. ... Our original quit date was to be Friday October 13th, ... we ended up quitting two days earlier ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    ... OOOO0 FF ... Well Done Steve and Sarah on reaching ... Our original quit date was to be Friday October 13th, ... we ended up quitting two days earlier ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)