Re: Sweet Sixteen

Thanks, Debbie.

--
AZ
http://www.myspace.com/alazikra
"Debbie" <dkrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ZKadnbwULeUpvHvVnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AZ wrote:
I am astonished that I have lived long enough to reach 16 months of smoke
free life. I went from 3 packs a day to *zero* packs a day, in less than
a week. I went, and still going, thru a lot of shit in my life, and it's
just about the only thing that I can brag about, besides my kids. Even
my two doctors, 2 years ago, would not bet on me!

I got a new meter, and here it is:

I have been quit for 1 Year, 4 Months, 8 hours and 29 minutes (488 days).
But I don't know what happened to the $4,273.08 I saved by not smoking
24,417 cigarettes. I have recovered 2 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 18 hours
and 45 minutes of my life.

In celebration, I shall refrain from smoking, yet another day. Come
celebrate with me. That's the best present anyone can give me :)
Sweet indeed!!! 3 packs to none is very impressive. Keep on keepin' on!
Debbie VOF Rocker

  • Re: Sweet Sixteen
    ... I went from 3 packs a day to *zero* packs a day, ... I went, and still going, thru a lot of shit in my life, and it's ... In celebration, I shall refrain from smoking, yet another day. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Sweet Sixteen
    ... I went from 3 packs a day to *zero* packs a day, ... I went, and still going, thru a lot of shit in my life, and it's just about the only thing that I can brag about, besides my kids. ... In celebration, I shall refrain from smoking, yet another day. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Table saw blade guard.
    ... > My friend's grandmother smoked two packs a day, never sick a day in her ... > life, lived to be 100 and they say smoking is bad for you. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Sweet Sixteen
    ... I went from 3 packs a day to *zero* packs a day, ... I went, and still going, thru a lot of shit in my life, and it's just ... In celebration, I shall refrain from smoking, yet another day. ...