Re: O T A big sleepy target

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:39:39 -0700 (PDT), eightpans
<chrisconro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The company my son works for is having a paint balling day I am going
along to get a bit of payback on my son for all my grey hairs he has
given me.
My plan is to out spend him, buy too guns and bruise his boney arse so
bad he looks like a side of beef :)

There are a couple of flaws in my plan

I am old and slow and have just finished my night shifts (yawn)

He is 17 built like a greyhound only he's a bit faster and can burn it
at both ends

Wish me luck

Chris (plenty o padding)

He may be faster and more agile, but with age comes smarts and
craftiness.
There's a quote about this, but I'm darned if I can remember exactly
how it goes. Have fun!!
Sue
.