Re: O T A big sleepy target

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:39:39 -0700 (PDT), eightpans
<chrisconro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The company my son works for is having a paint balling day I am going
along to get a bit of payback on my son for all my grey hairs he has
given me.
My plan is to out spend him, buy too guns and bruise his boney arse so
bad he looks like a side of beef :)

There are a couple of flaws in my plan

I am old and slow and have just finished my night shifts (yawn)

He is 17 built like a greyhound only he's a bit faster and can burn it
at both ends

Wish me luck

Chris (plenty o padding)

He may be faster and more agile, but with age comes smarts and
craftiness.
There's a quote about this, but I'm darned if I can remember exactly
how it goes. Have fun!!
Sue

  • Re: Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill
    ... After a man added his 13-year old son to his Verizon plan, ... The father said he would be removing his son from his Verizon ... I know that a lot of children have phones of their own but DO THEY REALLY NEED THEM? ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Its been really quiet here
    ... I've been involved in a 3-day intensive workshop on autism (my son was ... Knitter's handy patterns. ... There's a problem with the math, ... *sigh* I guess I'd better plan on spending an evening refiguring ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill
    ... After a man added his 13-year old son to his Verizon plan, ... The father said he would be removing his son from his Verizon ... Ever hear of personal responsibility? ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: CRIT: The Queens Lament
    ... the Queen is shedding kind of destroys the tone of the paragraph. ... Her third son was difficult to birth, ... she had to do it to ensure the safety of the prince. ... If she does not plan to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)