Re: OT: Birthday.

Well I have quit so many times. 3 months this time, but who knows how long it will last. I have all my music back on the hard drive again now after the Christmas crash. Will be posting some more deckades from the 70s real soon on my web site. Burned my hands the other day trying to light a candle with matches.
PHONE: 770-229-4240