Re: We quit smoking on TV for our 11 kids
- From: BessieBee <BessieBee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:53:39 GMT
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:23:30 -0700 (PDT), roseanne69@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jul 3, 4:58 am, writer272002 <writer272...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
is this spam?
Yes, I thought so. Certainly goes on about Internet marketing quite a bit,
although I couldn't be bothered to read all of it.
I think so too.
Why would spam include a set of 13 ads that chronicles my journey to
quit smoking. What is wrong with you people, is it a lack of
Oh, look! Another savior to show us how to "really" quit! We should
re-examine our attitudes if we think "a set of 13 ads" is spam. How
incredibly silly of us.
And roseanne69's smartass attitude is sure to generate a huge
following for her/him/it.
I especially appreciate her/his/its refusal to observe a long term
Usenet suggestion to lurk to learn a group's ins & outs before
"Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one?"
- Prev by Date: Re: June Quitters
- Next by Date: Re: Happy 4th to all who celebrate this
- Previous by thread: Re: We quit smoking on TV for our 11 kids
- Next by thread: Re: We quit smoking on TV for our 11 kids