Reader's Digest article

Last night I read the print article found online here:
http://www.rd.com/content/women-smokers-gambling-with-their-lives/

I had a definite reaction to what I read and I'm curious if anyone
else has read the article and what your thoughts are.

I'm pretty certain my reaction as a smoker would have been different
than it was as an ex-smoker.

--
BessieBee

"My face, I don't mind it because I am behind it.
It's the folks out front that get the jolt."
~My Grandma, 1898-1981~

  • Re: LISP Object Oriented ?
    ... which is available both online and in printed form:http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/ ... The Emacs lisp introduction is quite good, ... though it's not about Common lisp. ... The strange things about the reaction to your comments is to compare ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Are they really serious ...
    ... Cockbain could have died from this "spear tackle"? ... The reaction of the ... comments - these from 2 different writers for the Independent Online. ... One can only surmise they were too concerned with the health of Cockbain ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Brokeback Mountain
    ... Pretty much evert hetro I have talked to about it also has a similar ... reaction and tries to take the piss! ... it online and it felt a bit more emotional. ... Of course it certainly has gotten a lot of press for being about gay cowboys ...
    (uk.media.dvd)