OT: another joke

Dear wife,

You must realize that you are 54 years old, and I have certain needs which
you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you
as a wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn
that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Grand Hotel with
my 18 year old teaching assistant. I'll be home before midnight.

Your Husband

When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter waiting for him
that read as follows:

Dear Husband,

You too are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this letter, I will be
at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18 year old pool boy. Since you are a
mathematician, you will appreciate that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54
goes into 18. Therefore don't wait up.

Your Wife

.