Re: Today's the day

"1_is_2_much" <Kumar67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:a653af20-00b8-4316-b5db-b9fe83b9173e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 4, 1:40 pm, "readandpostrosie" <READANDPOS...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
welcome to AS3!

Hi Rosie -
That's exactly what worked for me "read & post" in the past.
I hope your quit is going well..

reading and posting to this group is the biggest reason that i was able to
quit.
here is my meter:

  • Re: Are meters chaining us to the old habit?
    ... Nice to see you posting again - did your email break? ... I have missed you here and over there but see you posting a little. ... Maybe that Richard is just seeing the quit smoking list in the ng and thinks ... >>I look at a meter like I am taking a road trip across country. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Quitting... again...
    ... matter how expensive the cigarettes are, no matter how out of breath ... But I'm not going to quit quitting. ... Starting can be the toughest part -- but now that we're past that let's just keep posting and let your body do it's thing of purging itself of all the wonderful toxins tobacco companies add to their cancer sticks to help enhance our smoking pleasure. ... Keep posting, keep reading, stay strong. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • My Idea
    ... If it wasn't for this support group, I probably wouldn't have quit smoking. ... After I started posting them, I found out there was a lot of interest. ... Then I got the emails from the ... cowards, or coward. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Lois on that yahoogroups site.
    ... She booted me off the group for posting a link to the quit smoking meters and for posting links to chantix info that vs her links. ... wants is her little click, and the stupid bitch won't work here, LOL. ... No wonder her brit friend left. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: AS3 # Off List # List
    ... JOYHTON Hugs from Rosie #2 ... I posted all through March that I was going to do verification. ... But ignoring the Quit List announcements for two months straight does ... started on my quit were no longer posting. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)