Re: Big Deal

Congrats on 3*W* Steve!

WWWooooooHoooooo!!!

Cat

"Steve" <sew1998no@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3NJ4j.4485$fl7.226@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

Tonight @ 10 I hit 3 weeks. I know it's not long but I really look forward to my weekly gains. I worked all weekend (again) just home from work and heading to bed. So this is a little preemptive.

NicoDemon Free for Two weeks, six days, 22 hours, 16 minutes and 47 seconds. Didn't smoke 606 cigarettes so far, saving $103.17 for motorcycle or puter parts. Extended my life expectancy at least: 2 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes. I put my last one out on Nov 11th 2007 @ 10:03 PM and will not cheat a single smoke.

And I just had to go look up Polonium in TOBACCO after reading another thread by ThisTime , and saw this stat....doesn't make me feel too good.

Pack-and-a-half smokers are dosed to the tune of about 300 chest X-rays per pack and a half.

Oh well, at least it's half life is 130 days.

A good week to all, I hope the ice melts, the insurance pays, the guests all find their way back home, and that I make it another day tomorrow !!

Steve

.