Re: It Just Goes to Show...

Once upon a time, Brenny said:

My husband and I are in the process of selling our townhouse and building a
new house on a gorgeous island...
(...)
WOO HOO!!! Brenny quit smoking Three years, four months, four weeks, 15
hours, 3 minutes and 11 seconds ago. That's 43,631 cigarettes not smoked,
saving $15,998.38. Life saved: 21 weeks, 4 days, 11 hours, 55 minutes. WTG
Me!!!

Wow Brenny! Thank you for reminding us that we can do almost anything,
once we convince ourselves that we can!
Congratulations on your huge success and I hope you enjoy your
smoberness in your new house for many many years!

--
Tihomir 6M *I don't smoke anymore*

"Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody is looking." -- H. L. Mencken

  • Re: It Just Goes to Show...
    ... Good going, Brenny. ... new house on a gorgeous island... ... Brenny quit smoking Three years, four months, four weeks, 15 ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Im Baaaack...
    ... Congrats, Brenny, on the new house! ... We all just keep on kicking butt ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Cya whenever...
    ... Have a good move Brenny and have yourself a party when your get ... to VOFOF. ... house is ready, probably early next month... ... I won't be online when my 4th year clicks over so here is my meter a ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: The quit would have sunk without AS3
    ... back to work tomorrow and facing my buddies at work who smoke. ... I have saved $15.05 by not smoking 86 cigarettes. ... and crappola outta my house and I am not hosting it for them. ... were here for Thanksgiving (I even got out the ash trays for them). ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Use of "and" with enumerated sentences
    ... He liked a girl who worked at the supermarket; ... mother; he wanted to get out of the house; he liked a girl who ... and he needed cigarettes." ...
    (alt.usage.english)