Re: CELEBRATING 6 YEARS!

Thanks so much for posting your YYYYYY!! It's so inspirational to see
posts like yours. Congratulations!!!
Sue
One year, seven months, six days, 9 hours, 47 minutes and 49 seconds.
19318 cigarettes not smoked, saving $3,216.52. Life saved: 9 weeks, 4
days, 1 hour, 50 minutes.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 08:25:57 -0400, "~August" <august164@xxxxxxxxxxx>