Re: HELP

I don't think I can add anymore than what Jef wrote except welcome to AS3.

--
:) Lynn VOF Leaper
"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them."

"iviesmith" <iviesmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
OK, I'm new to this group. I have tried and tried to quit smoking. I
am going try this ONE MORE TIME.....

I'm thinking of trying the gum, anyone have any luck with that?
I think the problem is, I am trying to quit for my husband (he has
never smoked, I've smoked since I was a kid)

  • Re: 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall...
    ... Thanks, Jef.! ... into AS3 was mid-summer 1996, you would expect me to get it right. ... to flip the bird when the demon does a number on my feeble brain. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Fingers Crossed
    ... :) Lynn VOF Leaper ... We did discuss smobriety and AS3 a lot though and I got an ... but I am praying that he will keep adding on hours ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Bruncheon Was Served -- NYC Style
    ... My pix can be seen at ... unable to get the colour right on the pix of Marsha & Jef. ... We talked a lot about AS3 and how it ... 'MollyBrown' at 10 years as one's quit is 'unsinkable'... ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall...
    ... Thanks, Jef.! ... into AS3 was mid-summer 1996, you would expect me to get it right. ... to flip the bird when the demon does a number on my feeble brain. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: I sure miss......
    ... It's because I've changed and my life isn't about smoking or not smoking anymore. ... It's FaceBooks fault that AS3 has declined? ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)