Re: Stopping By

BessieBee wrote:
Before you know it, you will be like me, happy as hell that you never, ever have to smoke again. How cool is that?

Can't think of anything cooler than that!

Amazing how fast these smober years add up, isn't it? :-)

--
BessieBee

Some people are alive only
because it's illegal to kill them.
Seems like just yesterday I lived for checking in on the computer. We were all here so often, it's hard to believe we had any life outside of AS3. Now look at us!

Thanks for accompanying me on this wonderful journey!

Maude

  • Re: And finally ....
    ... Smoke Free: 5m 1w 7:02 ... Wow did I ever live out a lot of hell weeks ?. ... always feel deprived of something and my life would never be enjoyable ... I first stumbled across AS3 just ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Oh My God, I am a mess!!
    ... as for being a bitch from hell etc you've really got to try some deep slow ... breathing it will help more than you think and help you stay in control. ... you hang in there and don't smoke. ... They told me I should try to be a social smoker, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OF plus 11 hours
    ... Many congratulations BessieBee!!! ... And here's to many more smoke free years to come!! ... I quit smoking. ... > Backing up that commitment is the support I've gotten from AS3. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Meerschaum vs Briar Body Chemistry
    ... Well Justscience almost all flakes burnt like hell, ... smoking them, much preferring ribbon cuts, which I think smoke better ... been smoking one for over five years without any problems. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)