Re: Yeah Baby!!

Thanks Joe...for the congrats and for the...er...umm...interesting dance. :) *shaking head* what have I started here?? (wild fairies, drunken walruses, nekid muskies...)

:D

Not too much longer now and we'll celebrate your two months as well. :)

Lots of love
Summer (007) -- 2M+
---
e-Mail: summer DOT cashmore AT ntlworld DOT com
http://www.myspace.com/canada1978
"When you know what innocence is, you know that you yourself are no longer
innocent"
---

Gkeeper wrote:
Summer......Outstanding, to the leader of the 007's!!! Robin beat me to the drunken walrus dance
so I will have to pass along one that we frequently perform here in Wisconsin:
"The Dance of the Nekid Muskies"

WTG, Summer and best of luck with your other "project"

Keep on kickin' butt...."or tomorrow they'll be hell to pay" (SNZ)

Joe "007 - shaken not stirred"

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 20 hours, 33 minutes and 34 seconds (50 days). I have saved $320.28 by not smoking 1,525 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 7 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/21/2007 12:47 PM