Smoking killed Don Knotts

Complications from lung cancer took the life of this beloved man.

If you dont smoke, dont start. If you do smoke Quit yesterday.

Henry

  • Re: Smoking killed Don Knotts
    ... If you dont smoke, dont start. ... If you do smoke Quit yesterday. ... LOL! ... Don't get me wrong because I just quit smoking, too, but even if he had not died from a smoking related thing he still lived to be 81 and that just would not convince most smokers. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Unconscious habits?
    ... you finish you can have a cigarrette. ... not really - i have a pretty cool life but i still feel that. ... NO YOU DONT SMOKE ANYMORE... ... split second when i first wake i remember how much i loved it. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: ChrissyCruiser Responses
    ... Go about your life, Kath, we have your back. ... > excuse me i dont smoke any funny thing.. ... > asthma and a few other things but not on any drugs no thank you.. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Calling for Kristen Meter Flash
    ... sorry not around so much its been crazy busy! ... Now that I dont smoke:D ... I have time to be much busier in my real life... ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)