- From: "DutchVanAfoort" <ZniborZ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:36:32 +0100
WOW, an unrant? LOL Thanks for the update, good thing you're
doing a bit better, that *is* sweet alright.
I am right, coz I think I'm right.
I think, therefore I am.
So I think, it's safe to assume I am right coz I am right.
"@veriz(nospam)on.net" <"""> schreef in bericht ...
Friends and fellow travelers ...
A week or so ago I posted a mini-rant in which I reiterated my devotion to
all things tobacco whilst bemoaning my fate that I had committed to quit.
I was feeling piss-poor at the time and considered it a blessing to have
such a diverse group of ready and understanding listeners.
Guess what? I think I'm BETTER. I'm not letting this go to my head, nor
will I delude myself that I'm edging away from the great abyss, but for
the first time since quit day I feel like I'm standing on solid ground.
Ain't that sweet!!!
4w 1d 5:23 smoke-free, 527 cigs not smoked, $101.45 saved, 1d 19:55 life
- From: @veriz(nospam)on.net
- Prev by Date: Re: ( * ) ( * )
- Next by Date: Re: Too many directions.....
- Previous by thread: Re: Un-rant
- Next by thread: Re: Un-rant