Re: Echo

thanks echo for all the informatiom.....this realy is helping....i hope and
wish all the new quiters will read it to....it really makes sence and
helps.....i know i have a long way to go but i also know i want this quit
more than i want to smoke.....and with one day at a time i will do it....and
my choice is i will not even take one puff........but i also know i can't
get too cocky......and ur story is just as imporant as mine maybe even
more....:)...........thanks again Patsy

.