Re: 24 hour patch?
- From: Sleepyman <yea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:18:32 GMT
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:13:34 GMT, BessieBee <idontsmoke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
kindly posted these remarks
<:>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:10:54 GMT, Sleepyman <yea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<:>Are you starting to realize how much a smoker smells??
<:>I have been smober Nine months, three weeks, six days, 2 hours, 13
<:>minutes and 27 seconds. I quit smoking September 29, 2004 at 3:00PM
<:>EST. 18005 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,115.65. Life saved: 8
<:>weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes.
<:>"Life is hard. It?s even harder if you?re stupid." ? Anonymous
Not really. I've never had much of a great nose. The 70's didn't help
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
- Hunter S. Thompson
- Prev by Date: Re: 24 hour patch?
- Next by Date: Re: 24 hour patch?
- Previous by thread: Re: 24 hour patch?
- Next by thread: Re: 24 hour patch?