- From: "Phil_D" <phil2805@xxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jul 2005 07:49:50 -0700
why not get exited about it? This quit is a double plus, then not only
have you got one week without cigarettes, but also one week without
Keep at it
Two weeks, four days, 18 hours, 49 minutes and 43 seconds. 563
cigarettes not smoked, saving 75,14 ?. Life saved: 1 day, 22 hours,
- From: I am Dave
- Prev by Date: Re: Addiction chatter turning into quiet white noise
- Next by Date: Re: Bck from Denver
- Previous by thread: FWD...Again.
- Next by thread: Re: FWD...Again.