Re: I am an HOF

I am sorry for not responding earlier. Couple of things happened after
my last post.

1. I got myself a new laptop and a prequel to my US trip. The
changeover took some time and things got messed up a bit before I could
become fully operational once again.

2. I was also busy with my trip to the US. I am now in the US on a 15
day business tour. So things got rather busy.

Having said this, let me thank everyone for the warm messages. Here
are some specific responses.

1. It definitely does get better from now on. I was given a smoking
room ( other rooms booked ) in the hotel and in my previous avatar, I
would have looked forward to it. But now the smell repels. Also there
is no urge to smoke. This is really great.

2. Maddie...how do you know so much Hindi?

3. Harish..the figures are in Indian Rupees. B & H at Rs 75 a pack.
Mumbai rates.

Thanks once again and apologies for not responding sooner

Vikrant

  • Re: CMD error
    ... The CPU is probably busy doing something. ... Is this a debug build that takes a long time to boot and is sending out lots of debug messages? ... Lots of debug messages will use lots of CPU. ... This program is not responding .it may be busy waiting for a response from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: DSO Exploit
    ... > I was responding to Tom Pepper Willet's post where he ... Well, TPW and others here are busy *too*, you see, and couldn't care less ... > reason is to weed out the rogue spyware scanners out ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Black America: Making Conservatives out of Whitey One Victim at a Time.
    ... get busy:) ... I didn’t see you responding to any of your friends who started a ... thread in your honor the other day. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Cardinality vs Subsets
    ... the life of a fire-fighter is a busy one. ... poster whom even I won't defend. ... responding to my substantive points. ...
    (sci.math)
  • LOL...!! Poor DickL.... He Wont Even Grace Us at His Own Party