Re: Internal Monitor Cleaning

Love it! Made SUCH a difference.
ChrisB

"Rosemarie Shiver" <post147@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3kff7eFtp8agU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I noticed that my monitor was not quite as clear as when I first got
it.
> Apparently electrons accumulate on the inside of the screen with
time, and
> the picture deteriorates.
>
> I was recently told about a free program that I used to 'clean' the
inside
> of the screen and the improvement was actually quite noticeable. I
highly
> recommend it. If you'd like to try it, simply click on the link
below.
> Seriously. The program is free, works automatically, and takes only
about 45
> seconds to do its job:
>
> http://www.legrady.hu/sc.html
>

> Note - if you can't click on the above site, copy and paste it into
your
> Address window.
>
> Hugs from Rosie
> OF + 8M
>
> --
> "If you wanna get it done, you gotta fight for yourself." -- Meat
Loaf, Bat
> Outta Hell II

  • OT Humor: Too Cute not to share ;-)
    ... Some of you Arthritics have already gotten this, ... I noticed that my monitor was not quite as clear as when I first got it. ... I was recently told about a free program that I used to 'clean' the inside ... recommend it. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • OT: Internal Monitor Cleaning
    ... I noticed that my monitor was not quite as clear as when I first got it. ... Apparently electrons accumulate on the inside of the screen with time, ... I was recently told about a free program that I used to 'clean' the inside ... recommend it. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: iMac G5 owners
    ... surprising that people would pay for something like this that ought to ... Fortunately a quick Google reveals a free program called "Temperature ... Temperature Monitor is the free version of Hardware Monitor. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)