Awwad Alhaj speaks about the story of how David came to Islam

hi ,

In this video Awwad Alhaj speaks about the story of how David came to
Islam.

http://www.islamreligion.com/videos/5003/

evidences that islam is true:

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/33/

how can i become a muslim :

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/204/

for more information about Quran ,Muhammad and Islam ,please visit :

http://sites.google.com/site/islamicsitesaddr/home/eng_version-2

http://islamicreli.blogspot.com/

thank you for your visiting

  • Re: Muslim censorship at the UN
    ... Nations Commission on Human rights was a valuable article by David ... impugn the source of the facts. ... Do you think that Islam is well served by these tactics? ... seem to win) by whatever means, or so Muslims seem to think. ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • Re: Is it True?
    ... How clearly does that state a homoerotic love existed between Jonathan ... and David. ... martyrdom that results from fighting unbelievers - the only ... assurance of salvation in Islam ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Sudanese punishment vote
    ... Islam can plumb to when fanatics are in charge? ... David's office now has a teddy bear called Jesus! ... That'll be you then:) btw the David to whom I refer is *my* David, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Book on The Curse of Ham
    ... Race and Slavery in Early Judaism, Christianity and Islam' ... by David M. Goldenberg ... Princeton University Press ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Awwad Alhaj speaks about the story of how David came to Islam
    ... In this video Awwad Alhaj speaks about the story of how David came to ... evidences that islam is true: ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)