Re: Nighttime Pills?
- From: "ross m. greenberg" <greenber@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:30:05 -0400
"Tick" <oltick@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Since Flomax is usually prescribed for symptoms of an enlarged
prostate it is best used at night to stop those 3 or 4 trips a night
to relieve yourself.
Proscar is pretty much used for the same thing so I'm guessing it
would be best taken at night for the same reason. I'm not sure why
they are used in combination. Since both of them can cause dizziness
and weakness in the legs I guess in combo they would be even worse,
might be best to get in the horizontal position on purpose instead of
Since I'm stuck in the damned power chair all day and my legs don't work
anyway this may not have much effect on me anyway! :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Study Finds 1 In 4 MS Patients With High Out-of-Pocket Costs Not Filling Scripts
- Next by Date: Re: ms & genes
- Previous by thread: Re: Nighttime Pills?
- Next by thread: The Greatest Medical Discovery of the Century