Re: new forum

At last a sane person...or should I say an insane person whom everyone
loves....LOL

--
Dora
Dangerous with Attitude

I do it cause I can
<never@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 02:23:30 GMT, "Dangerous" <dangerous@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can someone point me in the direction of our new group , free of spammers
and trolls.
I missed out on the discussion.

And when will the new group/forum start?

Thanks

BTW Hi to all my MS Friends.
You know who you are.

Dangerous. Hi! I just signed on to the forum. Haven't seen anything at
this point. But I am willing to see how it goes.

In terms of this newsgroup, my heart is still here.

Donn

  • Re: Class Variable Access and Assignment
    ... I am not proposing specific behaviour. ... And you refuse to propose anything further towards the sane end of the scale because people will try to argue that your proposal would be worse than the existing behavior. ... I believe that the standard model for inheritance that you call insane is rational because it is useful in far more potential and actual pieces of code than the behaviour you prefer -- and the designers of all OO languages seem to agree with me. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Random thoughts: Low power, High performance
    ... can consider it insane and refuse to port your software to it. ... if they go unusually mad, ... Hardware that pushes too far beyond "our" definition of "sane" and "usual" does have a history of getting neglected. ... Since 1999 on Intel x86. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: The Golden Ear
    ... sane, or vice-versa. ... They think everybody else is insane. ... Can't prove that by your behavior, SHITR. ... That could be part of your insanity, ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Another knight/knave hat puzzle
    ... A sane creature's beliefs are all true. ... An insane creature's beliefs are all false. ... Since sane humans and insane vampires both make true ... that his hat was black perfectly easily, ...
    (rec.puzzles)
  • Re: YASID: Re: Sanity in SF
    ... Character who's sane by our standards, ... and those who weren't sane become ... Some people adapted and became insane, while the sane people had real ... He just went with the chaotic flow. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)