OT: Bread wrapper color code

When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever
wondered which is the freshest, so you 'squeeze' for freshness or softness?
Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a different
color twist tie. They are:
Monday =3D Blue,
Tuesday =3D Green,
Thursday =3D Red
Friday = White
Saturday = Yellow.
So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie; not white which is
Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color Blue-
Green - Red - White - Yellow, Monday through Saturday. Its very easy to
remember. I thought this was interesting. I looked in the grocery store and
the bread wrappers DO have different twist ties, and even the ones with the
plastic clips have different colors. You learn something new everyday! Enjoy
fresh bread when you buy bread with the right color on the day you are
shopping

Jim B.
--
- - -
"No trees were killed in the sending of this message.

.