Helpful Hint For PwMS

I received this from a friend in one of those endless fwd, fwd, fwd
emails and went immediately to check my boxes and sure
enough............!!!

I thought I would pass along her tip.  Are we the only two in the
world who didn't know about this???

I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember.
Great
stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like when you are in
the middle of doing something and you try to pull some
foil out and the roll comes out of the box. Then you have to put the
roll back in the box and start over. The darn roll always comes out at
the wrong time.

It seems that written on the end of the box it says "Push In Tab To
Lock." Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in
place. How long has this little locking tab been there?

I then looked at a box of Saran Wrap and it had one too!  I can't
count the number
of times the Saran Wrap roll has jumped out when I was trying to cover
something up.

I'm sharing this for those who may not have known.  I hope I'm not the
only person that didn't know about this.

I'm trading my chef's hat for a dunce hat and sitting myself in the
corner for an appropriate amount of time.

*****Don't Cry Because It's Over...Smile Because It Happened!*****

.