Re: Brilliance requested (warning: Tolstoy)

In retrospect it was the "(warning: Tolstoy)" in the subject header that
threw me. If by Tolstoy it was referring to the length of the post I
guess it went over my head it's been so long since I read him...my first
thought would have been Ayn Rand.
---
---
Group: alt.support.mult-sclerosis Date: Sat, May 10, 2008, 11:21pm From:
OLTICK@xxxxxxxxx (GT Tick)
I don't understand the situation to be of much help. Could you try
finding some pro bono legal advice?
I am also having a bit of trouble understanding that subject
header...can you help this poor ol' ignorant country boy?
Tick
Brilliance requested (warning: Tolstoy)
Group: alt.support.mult-sclerosis Date: Sat, May 10, 2008, 6:56pm
(CDT-2) From: spnntstn@xxxxxxxxx (ALN)
<clip>

*****Don't Cry Because It's Over...Smile Because It Happened!*****

.