---
Re: new police sport

Group: alt.support.mult-sclerosis Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2008, 7:29pm (CST-2)
From: QQQte@xxxxxxxxx
tick if i wanted to poach deer on your property i'd feed your yapper dog
prime rib. and if need be blow a hole from the side of course thru the
toliet brush you have hanging off your face called hair. sweet dreams...
btw my only challenge would be your lake. yep i just might poach yer
fishing lake while i'm at it.... dory
......." There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the
best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to reform
the rest of us"...........
                                            .........Alain
Fournier.........

*****Don't Cry Because It's Over...Smile Because It Happened!*****