Re: OT - Goodbye All

Sorry you are leaving us. Although I am largely a lurker, I really
appreciate those of you who participate actively... Can we change your mind?
:) I'm sure you have good reasons, but please know that you will be
missed... have always loved your sig line... 2 out of 3 will have to do in
my case! Best wishes... Shelley =^..^=

"Peace Dove" <MS1997@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I will no longer be able to participate in group - I wanted - instead of
just disappearing - to say first -- that I appreciate all the support
and sharing with many of you -

I wish you all only good things in your lives -

May you always have - love to share - health to spare - and friends to
care :-))) .... DOVE

  • Re: do you come to RSPW softly with crackers and beer?
    ... Seeker of fortunes, connoisseur of great wines ... Leaving the straight life behind ... going out of my mind ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • We ask the very server.
    ... life was like a restless dream. ... she did not appear in the canteen until he was leaving it, ... worst and likeliest of all, she might simply have changed her mind ... The relief of seeing her w ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Lost on subsequent readings
    ... I confess, I still much prefer to read a book with a happy ending, ... never mind how much more believable the alternative might be. ... the Elven-light, the magic and much of the mystery, are leaving the ... and the departures over the sea all sound too much like "real life". ...
    (rec.arts.books.tolkien)
  • Waleeds blast relieves after our patent after we rescue in touch with it.
    ... life was like a restless dream. ... she did not appear in the canteen until he was leaving it, ... worst and likeliest of all, she might simply have changed her mind ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: running out of excuses...
    ... 10-4, rubber duck! ... I wasn't thinking about leaving until after lunch, mind. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)