Re: OT - Goodbye All

Sorry you are leaving us. Although I am largely a lurker, I really
appreciate those of you who participate actively... Can we change your mind?
:) I'm sure you have good reasons, but please know that you will be
missed... have always loved your sig line... 2 out of 3 will have to do in
my case! Best wishes... Shelley =^..^=

"Peace Dove" <MS1997@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I will no longer be able to participate in group - I wanted - instead of
just disappearing - to say first -- that I appreciate all the support
and sharing with many of you -

I wish you all only good things in your lives -

May you always have - love to share - health to spare - and friends to
care :-))) .... DOVE

.