Re: OT: This just in

i couldn't make sense of your post. do you have an explaination... dory

........" There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in
the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to
reform the rest of us"...........
.........Alain Fournier.........

  • Re: Asking for constructive opinions...
    ... ooops tend to get discombulated as i am still thinking about another ... the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: CBS up to its old and stupid MS facts
    ... life but we do have down days and it's ok to talk about it.... ... the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Awaiting diagnosis still and on and on
    ... i had a spinal tap that confirmed my ms long before mri's... ... the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Book On Autoimmune Diseases
    ... i called the American autoimmune assoation/ and read the info they sent ... the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Denied Again!!!!!!!!!!
    ... the best of us that its rather hard to discern which of us ought to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)